Sunday, April 13, 2008

Let the posting Begin!

Time is passing by so quick with the kids, and we want to share it with our friends and family. Anna is already 9, Abby is 6, and Ethan is 2. We moved to Clovis CA in early June of last year and it has already been almost a year!! We have learned to be happy here, and realize if we are together, we can get be happy almost anywhere. That is not to say we want to stay in Clovis forever! We miss our family terribly and all of our close friends in Colorado, Zacky Boy in NY, and Tim & Family in Denmark. The girls have made new friends and enjoy school, but still get teary eyed thinking about their friends and family in Colorado. I have to say though... I do not miss the snow, not even a little. The weather today was in the high 80's and yesterday was in the low 90's. Our yard was green all winter, and now the flowers are bloomin' and it is gorgeous.



I finally captured a picture today of all 3 kids, together, smiling, and looking at the camera at the same time. It is a major feat. Ethan is always on the run, and I can rarely get him even in the same frame as the girls...







Well, I thought the best way to start off was with a few pictures from the last few months....

















We miss you all. Come BackSoon, I will be posting the many daily adventures of Ethan... the escapes, the destruction, and all of the fun!!

4 comments:

sunshine_daisies said...

Wow, you have the MOST BEAUTIFUL kids on the planet! No really, I mean it... your kids are gorgeous, Heather! I just can't get enough of them. It's truly amazing how good looking your kids are. I could look at them all day every day.

Love,
Matt/Daddy :-)

sunshine_daisies said...

Thanks Paingel!

Poppy the Magnificent said...

I don't know who Paingel is but he is right on! Beautiful kids.
P***y

Bowen Family said...

Those kids are so darling, we miss you guys so much! When are you moving back? Call me so we can catch up! Talk soon.

Jami