Monday, April 21, 2008

The Many Sayings of EE

EE AKA Ethan has some very cute sayings. I am going to list a few so I don't forget them.

Keep in mind that Ethan is one of the loudest kids I have ever spent time with. Most things are yelled at the top of his lungs. Of course, I think he is just a sweetie, loud mouth and all.

BTW He insists on being called EE not Ethan and will often say NO Ethan, EE!!!!
And don't dare call him: love, pumpkin, or little friend. LOL

My personal favorite.

"Pr'etty Cool" this can be used in reference to anything from the boring to the exciting.

For instance I will be brushing my hair, and Ethan will say
EE:"Wha' Doin Mommy?"
Mom: Brushing my Hair.
EE: "OOOH Pr'etty Coool Mom, pr'etty cool"

EE:Whas that?
Mom: A rolly polly
EE: Ewww Gross.

Mom gives EE a kiss
EE: Ewww gross mom (he also wipes it off)

Yucky piders (yucky spiders)... (anything with an s, he puts the s at the end)
carys nakes (scary snakes)

Eggo (Diego- one of his favorite shows)

When he smells anything that is nice (flowers, food, etc)
EE: MMM.. Good Grapes!!
(We have no idea where he got that but we all love it)

Sad but true he still takes a bottle at bedtime. We tried to switch to a water bottle to no avail,
he now clarifies "Milk Bo'll, no wawa Bo'll" He also will say "No Baby Bo'll, EE bo'll"

Mom says "Monkey Up, EE" - he will jump up to be carried. He wraps his legs around my waist and hangs on like a monkey.

Bikiss -(Biscuit)
Chaddy Boy-Chad (his best friend)
Collie- Holly my friend, we practiced the H, now he says "Hu-Hu-Collie"
Gearls - Girls

Anyone with white hair or a beard is SANTA- HO HO HO

We were at Chevy's for Dinner, Ethan saw an older lady a few tables away with white hair and Screamed "SANTA HO HO HO"
He also does this to an Indian old man at the bus stop with a bright orange turban and a long white beard (who looks nothing like Santa)

I often go running in the morning with Ethan in the jogging stroller. Whenever I stop running he says like a broken record... RUN MOMMA RUN!, RUN MOMMA RUN!...

Thanks- sanks
love you- luv vu
His blue blanket- Boo blanken

And one of his most common phrases... NO WAY!
This is used more than no. Ethan do you want to take a nap- NO WAY!!
Help mom- NO WAY! Say sorry to Abby- NO WAY

This of course goes on endlessly.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I honestly can't believe he is so grown up. I remember when you were pregnant with him! It really is so fun to see then develop their own personality. We hope to see you guys soon!

xaque said...

So glad you are no longer anonymous!

Pre' cool ANTS!

Love.