Tuesday, April 29, 2008

You don't get that in Colorado...

Since we moved to CA, we have missed a lot of people and things in Colorado. One thing that we really love in CA is our house and yard. I mean seriously... you don't get this in CO...
















Everything is SO green, even in the Winter!! And it is no wonder that when we visited last April we liked it, it is the prettiest month of the year. The flowers are gorgeous. I can just sit and read in the sun or shade while Ethan plays, even in February and March. It really is fabulous in the Spring.

2 comments:

xaque said...

I am sooo proud of you. You get to pleasantly sit around listening to screaming EEs and collecting dangerous UVA and UVB rays!

But for reals, that is beautiful, yea even beautiful enough for me to want to come and visit.

Erin said...

You seriously have a beautiful house! I love all the flowers and green. I can't wait to come see it in person...hopefully it's soon! We miss you guys.